On 10 March 2020, the ZFR Conference 2020 will take place at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU).
For one day, the conference will deal with current topics related to capital market law.
The following program highlights* await you:
- CRR Review: Thomas Stern, Markus Dellinger, inquired: Michael Hysek – with subsequent panel discussion
- Chattel mortgages “imported” from abroad: Need for action in IPRG or in substantive law? Wolfgang Faber
- Digital securities – On the way to complete dematerialization in securities law: Florian Ebener
- Compliance Package – First practical advice: Alexander Peschetz
- The identification of shareholders under stock exchange law: Gernot Wilfling
- In rem effects of assignment in IPR: Florian Heindler
- Ad hoc publicity – recent experience: Clemens Hasenauer
*Extract from the program. Subject to change without notice
We are pleased to support this event and look forward to many people coming!
Registration until 2 March 2020 here.