On 4 March 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. CET, the webinar "World of Crypto Assets", organized by the Vienna Economic Chamber (Wirtschaftskammer Wien), will take place. First, basic questions regarding types as well as functions of crypto assets will be addressed within the framework of keynote presentations.
This will be followed by a moderated discussion. Experts from tax, commercial and regulatory law as well as representatives of the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA) and the crypto industry will participate. Among others, our founding partner, Dr. Oliver Völkel, LL.M., will also speak on the commercial law aspects of crypto assets.
- Mag. Philipp Bohrn, Bitpanda Payments GmbH
- Mag. Georg Brameshuber, Institute for Financial Law, University of Vienna
- Mag. Angelika Ploner, Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA)
- Mag. Ralph Rirsch, B.Sc., Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA)
- Ernst Tertilt, CEO Crypto-Management GmbH
- Mag. Stefan Tomanek, M.B.A., Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA)
- RA Dr. Oliver Völkel, LL.M., Stadler Völkel Attorneys at Law
The event will be moderated by Eric Samuiloff (Chairman of Fachgruppe Finanzdienstleister Wien).
The event is exclusively for members of the Vienna Chamber of Commerce.
Click here to register.