On 2 July 2020 DerBrutkasten #Roof.Top.Talk #10 powered by Stadler Völkel Rechtsanwälte took place on the subject of ‘New obligations for online marketplaces as a result of the new P2B regulation‘
Austrian traders, who have so far had little control over large platforms such as Amazon & Co, will probably be able to act more confidently in the future. On the occasion of the entry into force of the P2B regulation following panelists took part:
- Iris Thalbauer, Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, Managing Director, Federal Department of Trade
- Frank Weigelt, Mercateo Group, Leipzig/Germany, Head of Legal
- Matthias Hörl, Inandout-Distribution GmbH, Austria, Head of Legal
- Gerald Kühberger, Press Spokesman, Austrian Trade Association
- Arthur Stadler, attorney at law and partner at Stadler Völkel RA
On the “P2B Regulation”: Regulation (EU) 2019/1150 on promoting fairness and transparency for commercial users of online intermediary services – see our blog post.