On 2 July 2020, at 6.30 pm, the # Roof.Top.Talk #10 on the subject of ‘New obligations for online marketplaces as a result of the new P2B regulation‘ will take place via live stream at Stadler Völkel Attorneys at Law.
Austrian traders, who have so far had little control over large platforms such as Amazon & Co, will probably be able to act more confidently in the future. On the occasion of the entry into force of the P2B regulation, the panelists will be:
- Iris Thalbauer, Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, Managing Director, Federal Department of Trade
- Frank Weigelt, Mercateo Group, Leipzig/Germany, Head of Legal
- Matthias Hörl, Inandout-Distribution GmbH, Austria, Head of Legal
- Gerald Kühberger, Press Spokesman, Austrian Trade Association
- Arthur Stadler, attorney at law and partner at Stadler Völkel RA
Dejan Jovicevic, ‘Der Brutkasten” (moderator)
When: Thursday 2.7.2020 at 6.30 pm (duration approx. 60-90min).
Where: on the Roof.Top of the law firm Stadler Völkel Attorneys at Law, Seilerstätte 24, 7th floor, roof terrace, with a view of St. Stephen’s Cathedral (without audience).
Streaming via Facebook – supported by Domotion
Questions to the moderator via chat
On the “P2B Regulation”: Regulation (EU) 2019/1150 on promoting fairness and transparency for commercial users of online intermediary services – see our blog post.