rooftop.talk 22: COVID19 - Opening of business establishments
16. March 2021 @ 17:30 - 19:00| Free
A re-opening of gastronomy, hotels, art and cultural venues, cinemas, as well as leisure and sports facilities is being called for March 2021. Pressure is mounting in the business community. Businesses have not recorded any profits for a year due to the COVID19 measures, and a bleak picture for the economy is also emerging for the next few years.
At the same time, experts are warning against further opening measures. Others believe
the high new infection figures are largely due to mass testing. Austria is divided. Together with experts from medicine, politics, teaching and practice, we want to discuss the status quo in Austria. Our founding partner Dr. Oliver Völkel, LL.M. will also shed light on the legal side of the issue.
- OA Assoc. Prof. DI Dr. Hans-Peter Hutter, Medical University of Vienna;
- Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Christian Piska, University of Vienna
- Markus Ornig, MBA, NEOS Vienna;
- Dr. Oliver Völkel, LL.M., STADLER VÖLKEL;
The livestream will be broadcast on STADLER VÖLKEL's Facebook page.