rooftop.talk 16: Regulatory Sandbox – A chance for FinTechs in Austria?
28. September 2020 @ 18:30 - 20:00| Free
On 1 September 2020, a Regulatory Sandbox for FinTechs was established with the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA). With the introduction of a Regulatory Sandbox, Austria joins other European countries such as the United Kingdom, the Netherlands or Poland, which have successfully set up a sandbox. The Regulatory Sandbox allows innovative FinTechs an intensified cooperation with the FMA and aims to enable FinTechs to test and develop innovative business models.
But what are the benefits for FinTechs from an admission to the Sandbox and what are the requirements? We would like to discuss these questions and more at our next rooftop.talk with interesting guests.
Taking part in the discussion:
- Mag.a Bibiane Kaufmann, specialist of the FinTech contact point, FMA
- Mag. Maximilian Flesch, Clerk, Federal Ministry of Finance
- Maximilian Schausberger, MSc, Managing Director, Elevator Ventures
- Dr. Oliver Völkel, LL.M., founding partner at STADLER VÖLKEL
The rooftop.talk will be live streamed on our Facebook page on Monday, 28 September 2020 at 6:30 pm.
We look forward to an exciting discussion!