8. June - 9. June| Euro2,200
Under the slogan "Cryptoassets meet Compliance" a new joint project of Elena Scherschneva, Bernhard Haslhofer, Oliver Völkel and Leyla Farahmandnia has been launched.
Comprehensive training in compliance basics in connection with crypto assets will take place within the framework of seminar meetings. The lecturers will impart practical knowledge on the current developments in the field of crypto-compliance from legal, regulatory and technical perspectives.
As a crypto service provider you will benefit from the concentrated expert knowledge on topics from risk analysis to registration with the Financial Market Authority (FMA) to transaction monitoring in practice.
As a credit, financial institution or payment service provider you will learn what risks are associated with crypto services and what obligations crypto service providers have to manage and minimize these risks.
As a government agency, you will receive basic information on investigative capabilities on the blockchain.
- Crypto service providers
- Credit and financial institutions
- Payment service providers
- Public authorities
- Elena Scherschneva (Money laundering methods and compliance requirements)
- Bernhard Haslhofer (Cryptoasset transaction analysis)
- Oliver Völkel (Regulatory and supervisory issues)
- Leyla Farahmandnia (Registration requirements and common business models)
The seminar will take place as an in-person event.
Duration: 1.5 days
The participation fee is € 2,200,- plus VAT. (incl. catering during the seminar)
- Session 1: 8 and 9 June 2021
- Session 2: 14 and 15 September 2021
More info can be found here.