The International Anti-Corruption Academy is holding a workshop on “Disruptive Compliance” in Laxenburg at 2 p.m. today. Oliver Völkel will participate in the panel discussion, which will deal with issues related to blockchain, KI, RPA and IoT compliance functions and the technological implications in the private sector, the public sector and in international organizations. We look forward to an exciting discussion.
(1) Speaking Session: Ambroise Augé
“A voyage through time: How compliance functions evolved over time.”
- This session gives an overview on how compliance has evolved and developed over time and how job descriptions of compliance officers have changed since introducing this role in companies / organizations.
(2) Panel Discussion: Oliver Völkel, Ambroise Augé, Pawan Sinha
“Digitalization of compliance through data driven technologies? Status quo in private & public sector as well as international organizations.”
- This panel session discusses the current status quo of the impact of technology in the private sector, public sector and international organizations. The panel session discusses how RPA (robotics process automation), and machine learning evolutions are influencing the daily work of compliance officers.
Moderator: Eduard Ivanov
- 13:30 – 14:00 Registration
- 14:00 – 14:15 Welcome – a brief outline of the CCA workshop
- 14:15 – 14:45 Speaking session
- 14:45 – 15:00 Coffee Break (Networking Break)
- 15:00 – 16:00 Panel
- 16:00 – 16:30 Wrap up and Q&A